Butterfly's Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday 16 April 2011

A post in which I don't speak. Where I don't tell you about this lovely birthday party we've been to today, and where I don't mention that the only complaint was this terrible sun! It was so hot.. (and I'll also not mention that 11:00 is kind of plus minus nap time for us as we did do, well she, some napping on the way). But I think Butterfly had a lovely time :-). A post where I don't rumble about getting there. Where I don't tell you how I decided to walk by myself (it's in a neighbouring town) and when I saw how hot it is in the morning I thought of asking sis but since she was sleeping I decided yes to walk it. As I am not telling you a thing in this post, I also won't tell you how I tried taking the short cut through the new neighbourhood and the fields I needed to pass to get there. And how it was awfully hot and how I had to go up and down, and the fall (Butterfly on the sling in front and me falling forwards. Good think she was, as always, facing me) and Butterfly falling asleep right after the fall. And those very high plants that were hard to navigate through, and the thorns.. (yes, it was quite an adventure getting there. Don't worry, coming back we did the motor way with sister, lol). And.....

But well, I really just wanted to post this picture to show a better side of my little one :-). [although not a good hair day, at least it's not covered with food..]

4 comments:

Miss X said...

She is so cute! Love the dress.

Jackie said...

Adorable!!

Jess said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! and love her hair! is she walking yet or just standing? gosh it seems like you were just pregnant with her not that long ago.

St Elsewhere said...

Ooh..ow...hope you did not hurt yourself in the fall.

Butterfly looks very pretty, and seems to be enjoying it all.

You take care!